Why should your firm participate?
• LQ’s sustainability program builds on LQ’s 18-year tradition of Story Telling in business; LQ’s case study approach helps your firm to hone the important leadership skill of purposeful story-telling to render an inspiring case study/story, which is designed to inspire and engage, through lessons in business that resonate with your peers, stakeholders, clients, media and team. See the value for yourself — view a few examples at the Wall Street Journal's Marketwatch website featuring LQ's 2012 3PL Sustainability Study Winner (2012), the Globe and Mail (a national Canadian newspaper), and Reuters' publication of LQ's 3PL Sustainability winner (2012).
• Building on the North American 3PL responses, LQ’s Awards Committee will identify LQ’s four Best 3PL Performers in Sustainability 2013. These top-level 3PL Performers will receive an LQ Best 3PL Performer in Sustainability Crest and Award, and the LQ Best 3PL Performer in Sustainability Winner will receive a Winner’s Logo and Award that can be used on their websites and corporate literature to show their designation as leaders in our field.
• LQ’s Sustainability Study and Awards Program includes a survey of LQ’s leading 3PLs completed jointly with their innovative clients to engage them in this important collaborative exercise. (LQ’s Study and Awards Program is designed for 3PLs and a client of their choice as it is predicated on the perspective shared by members of LQ's Board, namely, that“...Creating and growing relationships have never been easy in any industry or business situation, and so the challenge to buyers and sellers of logistics services is not surprising. As suggested by the late Robert V. Delaney in his 11th Annual State of Logistics Report, relationships are what will carry the logistics industry into the future." - John Langley, PhD, LQMagazine, March, 2005)
How Can Your Firm Participate?
First, visit LQ's Registration page (also shown on the Menu of Sections in the LQ Study above) to add your firm and set up your User ID and Password. (Please remember, your email is your User ID).
Next, on the LQ Study Login page please enter your Password and User ID to make your entry and participate in LQ’s 3PL Sustainability Study and Awards Program 2013. (Please retain your User ID and Password as you may want to return to the Study Login page in the future to edit and revise your application online - until the April 26, 2013 entry deadline.)
* Online entries and applications are available to download upon registration. Applications are Due: April 26, 2013
If you have any questions about LQ’s 3PL Sustainability Study & Awards Program (2013), please contact Fred Moody at (800) 843-1687 or email@example.com .
We are pleased to support the 2013 LQ 3PL Sustainability Study. For C.H. Robinson, sustainability is not a single initiative, but an overall approach to business that continually adds value, improves efficiencies, and invests in the long-term success of our customers, contract carriers, growers, employees and communities. As a leader in our industry, we believe it’s important to help drive innovations that reduce the freight logistics industry’s impact on the environment. We salute LQ for its commitment to highlighting the significant contributions our industry is making, and we are proud to help underwrite such an important effort.
LQ Magazine appreciates the support of the following organizations for their role in contributing to the success LQ’s 3PL Sustainability Study and Awards Program (2013):
© 2013 LQ Inc. All rights reserved.
LQ™, Inc. • 33 Hazelton Avenue, Suite 74, Toronto, ON, M5R 2E3 • Tel: 1-800-843-1687
• 416-461-8355| ©2013 LQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.